Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Summer time and the pigs...opps, I mean the kids are out!

Last week Dave and I were watering our newly added grass and trees when the boys decided to have some fun in the water. They simply began by making a trail around the trampoline and then underneath the trampoline where the excess water was running off into the dirt. Now for those mathematicians out there...what do you get when you mix dirt and water? Yup MUD and that's just what our boys found out too. A whole lot of water in one area becomes a mud puddle which if stepped in repeatedly turns into a mud bath! And that's just what happened. Here are some pictures of their adventure!



2 comments:

The Cook Family said...

holly boys!! Ours are too prissy for the mud, Landon can't even handle grass on his feet.

Teanne said...

Wow, that mud looks like fun!... kind of.. at least for boys it looks like fun. :) Well, I don't know if you'll get this b/c it's been TWO MONTHS since you posted! (Are you busy or something lol) but I thought I'd leave a comment. I joined that reading thing and saw your blogspot on your profile. I'll have to add you to my friends on my blog! It's so fun to blog and do the book thing. Let me know if you find any great books that you'd recommend! I'll see you soon.